Frequently Asked Questions
- We are unable to make this symposium available via live-streaming or video recording. The only way to hear these talks is to register and attend in person.
- We are unable to provide CME credits for this symposium.
- You can register for the symposium starting January 1 until April 14, 2020 – after that you must register IN PERSON at the Registration Table at the Symposium.
- Special discount codes will NOT be honored at in-person registration, so make sure you register online before April 15 if you are part of a special group/lab or other affiliate.
- Attendees must register for the entire event. Partial registrations are not available.
- Group registrations: If your lab or class would like to attend as a small group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The symposium is held in the Marquee Theater on the second floor of Union South (see building map here). Union South is located in the heart of the UW campus at 1308 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53715
The poster session is held in Varsity Hall on the 2nd floor of Union South.
Parking at Union South is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Most attendees will need to park at one of the nearby public campus parking lots. See this map for more parking options.
A continental breakfast with coffee and tea will be provided both days. There are numerous places to eat or grab a coffee in Union South as well as the surrounding area.
A variety of hors d’oeuvres will be served at the poster session and reception. Additionally, there will be a cash bar at the poster session reception, with wine and beer available.
If you have any severe allergies or dietary concerns, please email email@example.com to notify us.
If you are attending from out of town, there is a block of rooms available for symposium attendees at the following hotel for 2 nights on April 16-17, 2020. This block will be held for symposium attendees until April 1st, after which the rooms will become open to the public and available on a first-come, first-serve basis:
Hotels TBA – Please check back soon
Questions? Please email the symposium coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org