- If you encounter any technical issues/questions at the virtual symposium, please click on the LIVE SUPPORT icon (top right) to be connected to tech support staff. This is especially important to note for any students presenting posters today. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All registered attendees have been sent an email with a special login link to access the virtual event. Please search for “EventsAIR” in your inbox. It was sent on Tuesday 4/13.
- Once you login, you’ll see the event Timeline with a list of scheduled talks to attend, and other ways to participate.
- Be sure to complete your profile (top right icon) to select your timezone, update your camera & microphone settings, and add a photo & personal details to make it easier for folks to reach out and forge valuable connections during this conference. You can view a list of all attendees in the Attendee Portal (upper left corner).
- Visit the “Meeting Hub” (right side of the Timeline) – during breaks and throughout the day! In the Meeting Hub you can connect with other attendees and request to interact using live chat, calls, and exchanging notes.
- Visit “Resource Gallery” (right side of the Timeline)— to view the Poster Exhibit anytime throughout the day today.
- Attend Virtual Poster Session starting at 4:30 CT. Find any poster and click “view presentation” to interact with poster authors, listen to their presentations, and ask questions about their research
- While navigating the virtual platform, you can always Return to the “TIMELINE” (using red text in upper right corner) to access all sessions throughout the day.
- We invite you to ask questions using the Q&A BOX anytime during the talks & discussion sessions today. Hosts will be monitoring this, and if we don’t have time to get to your question during the post-talk discussion, please join us for the General Discussion with All Presenters at 3:30pm and we will answer some of your questions at that time.
- There is a short “History of the Symposium” video available on demand at the top of the Timeline for those interested in learning more about the backstory of the early collaborations that were forged between symposium co-founders, Drs Ned Kalin and Richie Davidson. You can watch anytime during the day today.
- All of today’s talks will be recorded and made available to attendees after the program (please watch for an email from our support staff in the days following the symposium)
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are CME’s provided?
We are unable to provide Continuing Medical Education credits for this symposium.
- When can I register?
You can register for the symposium now through April 13, 2021
- How do I register?
You can register for the free virtual symposium through this link.
- Will the talks be recorded?
Yes! In case you are unable to attend some of the talks, all talks will be recorded and made available for registered attendees to view after the symposium.
Questions? Please email the symposium coordinator at email@example.com